MATS University prides itself with NAAC accreditation and all the necessary approvals for its international community of students and the faculty providing an exciting, colorful campus life for everyone. Students from various states are represented in the student body.
MATS University offers multiple undergraduate programmes across 14 faculties, covering multidisciplinary areas of study. We aim to provide students with a broad-based education across different disciplines with a global perspective, in order to develop students' intellectual and personal strengths.
We expect the best out of our students, through excellence in learning and teaching, thus seeking to develop graduates of international distinction. Students have the chance to learn under the expert guidance of from faculty from IIT, IIM, IIIT, NIT and Nationally ranked institutions of excellence (leading academics), and by studying at a research-oriented university they learn research techniques from undergraduate level.
With our programmes, students are able to develop skills and knowledge relevant to present-day issues. They develop problem-solving skills and the ability to innovate—skills that are invaluable for further study, employment and be world ready.
• The economy of India is continuing to be the fastest growing major economy and one of the top 3 largest purchasing power in the world.
• India is a federal republic governed under a parliamentary system and consists of 29 states and 7 union territories.
• A pluralistic, multilingual and multi-ethnic society, it is the 7th largest country in the world and the largest democracy.
• India is the 2nd largest English speaking country in the world as well as the 2nd largest combined group of Engineers and Scientists is from India.
• Research oriented.
• Students centric.
• Successful placement records.
• 14 departments.
• National and international ties-ups
• World class infrastructure.
• Internships tours and Global visit programs.
• In house transport facilities.
• Indoors and outdoors sports facilities.
• Skill developments and employability training programs.
• Clean and green wifi enabled campus.
• Mess and canteen facilities.