MATS University Accreditated by NAAC is proud of its culture and traditions and since 2008 it is a home to more than 20,000 + students from various states, and divisions our main target is to focus on international destinations as well to make this University truly an International University.
MATS University has a separate cell for International students to provide them academic and personal support. The cell creates a bridge between the students and the administration /management. The Cell provides necessary guidelines related to the university to the students.
The cell assists and guides the students on matters related to:
• Admission formalities.
• Hostel allocation.
• Issue of offer letters for provisional admission (By International Counselor)
• Issue of Bonafide Certificates.
• Guidance to register with Foreign Regional Registration Office (FRRO)
• Extension of VISA.
• Addressing any other academic or administrative problem of students.
• Redressal of student grievances.
• Issue of all official letters and documents related to International students.
For further assistance: call on international coordinators contact