MATS Research Center
The research cell conducts research to develop new methods and products from the herbal plants of Chhattisgarh state. It handles research projects related to analytical Chemistry, Genomics, Molecular Biology, Neutraceuticals, Organic Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Molecular modeling, Fermentation Technology, Plant Biotechnology, Drug development, Data Base Mining etc.
Research Programms:The R&D Cell facilitate the development of the formulations and development of products and programme which leads to basic research for socio economic growth of state and country.
About R&D Cell:
- Promotion of Institute industry interaction.
- Sponsored research projects.
- Consultancy projects.
- Collaborations with institutions in India and abroad.
- State Government funded projects.
- Projects jointly supported by Industries/NGOs.
- Role of IPR for Technology development
Ph.D. synopsis proforma Ph.D. Six Monthly Report